Low cost alternative to a fully featured robotic GVT
While robots are the product for NCAP standards, a lot of work can be done affordably, simply and easily using a Flex-Moshon system.
- Uses a 3-pc 3D target (MD-3D-GTI) on a purpose-built Flex-Moshon towable platform
- 3D target Follows the path of the towing vehicle
- Low cost alternative to a GVT robotic platform
- Development work for the Euro NCAP 2018 C2C AEB test protocol
- Lateral overlap of GVT - 3D vehicle side visibility
- ADAS testing & development
- ACC & FCW development
- Lane change scenario’s
- Cut in and curve manoeuvres
- Slalom manoeuvrability possible
- Existing Flex-Moshon systems upgradeable.