Adaptive Cruice Control & AEB Moving (CCRM)
- We can use our Moshon Flex to demonstrate these following features around a perimeter test track
- Adaptive Cruise Control with Distance Alert and Queue Assist
- Car to Car Rear auto emergency braking with a moving target
- Car to Car Rear preselected distance to vehicle ahead
- Stop and Go
Forward Collision Warning
Active safety feature that warns drivers in the event of an imminent frontal collision.
To demonstrate Forward Collision warning we can use:
- MD-VT L
- 3D Targets
Blind Spot Information System
We can use our Moshon Flex and Moshon Flex 3D to demonstrate Blind Spot Information Systems.
AEB Static (CCRS)
- Collision Mitigation System
- AEB City CCRs Car-to-Car Rear Stationary
VRU Detection with full auto brake
Inflatable tunnel for testing ADAS in complete darkness.
Ability to add street lights and other roadside furniture for realistic test scenarios “at night-time”.
Park Assist Solitions
- With parellel and 90 degree parking
Road Sign Recognition
Inflatable and Soft Targets representing every day objects you would expect to see in an urban environment.
- Walls and Pavements
- Animals and Pedestrians
- Scooters, Bicycles and Motorbikes
- Shop Fronts
- Trees / Shrubs
- Road Signs